Sunday, May 16, 2010

Let's give this a try!

I have webpages for both of my kids already, but haven't really updated since #2 was born thirteen months ago!  A lot of my friends have blogs, and have inspired me to try and keep up with one myself.  We'll see how it goes!

A little about us... I'm a thirty-something mom who is also a full-time elementary teacher.  In October of 2005 I married the man of my dreams.  He made all my wishes come true when we became parents in February 2007 to our first EJ - a beautiful, blond haired, blue eyed princess.  In April 2009 our little family was completed with our second EJ - also blond haired, blue eyed, but a total ladies man!  They adore each other, and we adore them.  The two EJ's also have an older brother - DJ - who is graduating from high school in just a few weeks and moving WAY up to the frozen tundra of Moorhead, Minnesota in the fall. 

I hope to be able to keep up to date with our happenings, quips, and such on here.  Eventually, I may even be able to beautify this blog a little too!  :)

Photobucket

No comments: