Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time sure flies!

Okay, so I haven't kept up with my resolution of writing weekly. Life just seems to get too busy! I've had quite a bit going on, both at home and at work.

We just celebrated Ella's 4th birthday a couple weeks ago! It's really hard to believe that she is 4 already...it seems like just yesterday I found out I was expecting her, and going through all the joys of pregnancy. I find myself already looking ahead to this time next year, when I will have to register her for kindergarten! :( She goes through her moods of being really good, to REALLY stubborn! LOL! (I wonder where she gets that from?!) She is getting tall and more beautiful everyday. I am so thankful to be her mommy!

Ethan is getting bigger by the day. I just bought some 3T clothes for him, thinking they would stay in the closet until closer to spring. Nope! They fit him already! He is talking more and more, and has shown some interest in going on the potty. (Although he's only ACTUALLY gone a few times!) He's such a little spitfire, and a ladies man for sure! We are in for a heap of trouble with that cutie pie!

I'm keeping busy at school. It's parent/teacher conference time, so that means some long 12 hour days for me, and some QT for daddy and the kids! My dad has also had continuing health issues, so we've been trying harder to go visit him and Mom lately.

It's been really nice to not have gymnastics for the kids on the weekends, so we can have some good family time! I am hoping to get them into swimming lessons this spring, and Ethan is enjoying his parent/toddler ECFE class right now. Ella was supposed to do the Preschool Discovery Nights ECFE class again, but we just got notice that it was cancelled due to lack of interest. Bummer! She was really looking forward to it! At least she still has her "church preschool" (Sunday school)

Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments: